Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'll Stick With It...

"Please, Mommy, let me do fencing."
Do you know how much it costs, Alexander? After granola, wine, and blueberries, it's the single most expensive thing in Singapore!
"But I promise I'll stick with it. I feel like this is going to be my passion. You know, like Julian, with the piano. Or Da Vinci with art. And maybe I'll get a scholarship to college. What's that again?"
When they pay for your school.
"Yes, they will definitely want to pay for my school....and I can save all my allowance so maybe Eliot can have a scholarship to college too."

Okay, definitely a candidate for 'best brother ever'...but you're still not getting any gear for at least one year! (That was a year ago...I guess it's payback time).

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude, Alexander!!

    and if he doesn't, that is okay, too.

    ReplyDelete