Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My New BFF Lives in Bhutan!

Not just a book for expats in Singapore...apparently it's all the rage in Bhutan! 

A huge thank you for all those of you who believed in a new, unknown author and went out and bought the book. I am totally overwhelmed to discover that my book is still #1 at Kinokuniya in pop culture category!! http://www.kinokuniya.com/sg/index.php/fbs003?common_param=9789814408578
Looking forward to my official book launch there next month (Saturday, Oct.19th @ 4pm)!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow!! Now, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you are my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems thrilled with the book!

    Looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why he's my new BFF! Thanks-hope you like it!!

      Delete